Solar for Business Program
Eligible business owners are now able to access up to $3,500 off the upfront cost of a solar panel
(PV) system, reducing their energy costs and investing in a cleaner, renewable future.
About the program
The Solar Victoria Solar for Business Program is a new initiative designed to support Victorian small businesses to reduce their energy costs by accessing the benefits of renewable energy.
This initiative will bring down energy bills for small businesses by reducing the upfront cost of the installation of an approved small-scale solar PV system up to 30kW.
Rebates cover up to 50 per cent of the cost of a rooftop solar system with small businesses eligible for a maximum rebate of $3,500 to reduce the upfront cost of installing solar on their business premises.
Am I eligible?
All entity types, including charities and not-for-profit organisations, are eligible for the Solar for Business rebates providing they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be the owner of a business that employs at least one person, not including the business owner, and less than 20 people.
- Operate from premises that are non-residential.
- Operate from premises that are individually metered.
- Have your system installed by a Solar Victoria approved solar retailer.
- Install a solar system with a PV capacity size up to 30kW and detailed on the Solar Victoria approved product list.
Businesses who own their premises and those who rent can apply for the Solar for Business rebate. Ownership of premises also includes a property which is owned by an associated entity such as a Family Trust, Holding Company or Self-Managed Super Fund.
Register your interest
1300 817 847
Solar for Business
VIC: G2, 51-65 Clarke St,
Southbank, VIC 3006
NSW: 19 / Level 2, 65-71 Belmore Rd,
Randwick, NSW 2031