The electrifying future is within our grasp. And UNIfied is here to assist households and businesses to power it up. And yes, any rebates and/or Government incentives can make a significant difference to the investment. When it comes to safeguarding our hard-earned money, let’s make every cent count.
But there’s even more exciting news – there are fantastic rebates out there to supercharge your journey to clean, green living. These rebates might vary from one state to another, so let’s take a peek at what Victoria has to offer as a shining example.
Probably the luckiest territory in terms of generous State and Federal government rebates/incentives available for Solar PV systems.
- Solar Victoria’s Solar Panel (PV) rebate: Generally if your home is valued less than $3 million and the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $210,000 per year, you are eligible to apply for the $1,400 Solar Panel rebate.
- Solar Victoria’s Solar Interest Free Loan: To further reduce installation costs, eligible Victorians can also apply for an interest-free loan for an amount equivalent to their rebate amount (i.e. up to $1,400). The loan is required to be repaid over four years or can be repaid sooner in one lump sum.
- The Federal government’s Small-scale Technology Certificate: STC is a national incentive that significantly reduces the cost of installing solar panels on your rooftop. For example, if you’re installing a 6.6kW system in Melbourne, it can provide circa $2,200 discount from the total cost of your solar system in 2023. Isn’t that grand?
Similarly, hot water systems are one of the biggest energy users in the home, accounting for around 21 per cent of total energy use (on average, ). As such, one way to keep these costs under control is to install an efficient heat pump hot water system. If you decide to go down installing a heat pump hot water system, you may be entitled to the following rebates/incentives:
- Solar Victoria’s Hot Water rebate: Generally if your home is valued less than $3 million and the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $210,000 per year, you are eligible to apply for the $1,000 Hot Water rebate.
Furthermore, if you’re considering a battery to increase your energy independence, the interest-free solar battery loan will help eligible Victorian households to reduce the upfront cost of installing a battery on their home.
- Interest-free Solar Victoria’s solar battery loan: Generally if your home is valued less than $3 million and the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $210,000 per year, you are eligible to apply for up to $8,800 interest-free solar battery loan to reduce the upfront cost of installation. Repayments can be made over a four-year period.
At UNIfied, we are here to ensure your electrification journey is as efficient and seamless as possible. You can look forward to paying less on your electricity bills when combining a UNIfied solar system with one of the solar batteries we have in our range.
Contact UNIfied today or call 1300 817 847 to achieve greater savings in these precarious times, and start your journey of clean energy living!