Gentle on the planet, better for your pocket too!
Heat pump hot water systems are gaining popularity as a more efficient and environmentally friendly way to heat water. Here are some reasons why:
- Energy efficiency: Heat pump hot water systems are much more efficient than traditional electric or gas water heaters. They work by transferring heat from the surrounding air to the water, rather than creating heat from scratch. This means that they can heat water using less energy.
- Lower power bills: Less energy consumption translates to lower energy bills and reduced carbon emissions especially when paired with renewable energy sources like solar. With soaring energy prices, make every dollar counts.
- Versatility: Heat pumps can be used in a variety of settings, including homes, businesses, and even large-scale industrial applications. They can also be used in both warm and cold climates, making them a versatile choice for many different locations.
- Longer lifespan: Heat pumps typically have a longer lifespan than traditional water heaters, which means they need to be replaced less frequently. This reduces the amount of waste generated by old water heaters and saves money in the long run.
- Attractive rebates: Thanks to both State and the Commonwealth Government incentives, households and businesses are eligible to have their old gas or traditional electric hot water systems upgraded to heat pumps for a significant discounted rate, and at times for FREE*.
Overall, the combination of energy efficiency, lower running costs, versatility, longer lifespan and attractive rebates make heat pump hot water systems a promising choice for the future.
Visit our Heat Pump Hot Water System page and get a quote!
Why UNIfied for your home or business?
At UNIfied, we are here to ensure you can get the best out of your renewable energy transition. This means we are here to reduce your energy consumption and carbon footprint at the same time.
- Trusted solar and storage experts since 2012 with over 37,000 sites installed
- Energy Performance Guarantee program for businesses, where we cover the saving shortfall if your system is not performing at optimum capacity
- High-quality products and services: highest ISO certifications
- Complete end-to-end project management
- Maintenance, monitoring and support well beyond installation phase
*Terms and conditions apply. Contact us for more information.